Part Time Catering Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a part time catering assistant to join our busy restaurant catering team. The position will initially be 2 days over 7 – approximately 10 hours a week and will include every Sunday, (increasing to 3 days over 7 after 6 weeks being approximately 15 hours a week).
The successful candidate will primarily be doing vegetable preparation on two separate days in the week and carving meat and plating up for our popular Sunday roast dinners. The position will require the candidate to work every Sunday.
- Relevant catering experience (although training will be given in-house)
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Ability to work in a team but also able to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen under pressure
Due to our rural location, applicants must ensure they have adequate transport to accommodate different start and end times and weekend shifts.
If you are interested in joining our established friendly and happy team please send your CV for the attention of Gemma Byrne either by email to email@example.com or by post to Trioscape Garden Centre, Highleadon, Newent, GL18 1HQ.