Covid 19 RE-OPENING
** OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING RE-OPENING **
As published in the national press garden centres have been given the green light to open in England from Wednesday 13th May 2020.
We however will NOT be re-opening on Wednesday. We are working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make the Garden Centre as safe as we can for both our colleagues and customers.
We shall be opening on Monday 18th May with reduced hours as follows:
Monday to Friday: 10am until 3.30pm
Saturdays: 9.30am until 4pm
Sundays: 10am until 4pm
The following social distancing measures will be in place:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time.
- No more than 2 adults from one family will be allowed in store at a time.
- A queuing system will be in place outside the store & at the checkouts.
- Perspex screens at the checkouts are being installed to protect both colleagues and customers.
- Trolleys must be used when in store. These must be picked up on entering the store from a designated section of clean trolleys.
Only items available in-store at the time of your visit will be available for purchase. Specific order enquires should be sent to email@example.com.
The Gardeners Kitchen Restaurant will remain closed until further notice.
We intend to continue offering our delivery and collection service for those vulnerable / shielding customers unable to visit us instore. Online orders can be placed 24hrs a day and telephone orders Monday to Friday only.
Thank you for your continued support.